- About MeitY
- Vision & Mission
- Organization Chart
- Functions of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Who's Who
- Official Language Activities
- Citizens' Charter
- Vigilance & Grievances
- Performance Management
- Integrated Finances
- Acts & Policies
- Controller of Accounts
- Immovable Property Return
- Web Information Manager
- Know Your Ministers
- Visitor Pass
The Audit Criteria Documents have been approved by MeitY for Auditing the empaneled CSPs
Thu, 01/05/2017 - 16:54 — webmaster
MeitY has completed the provisional empanelment of the Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) in September 2016. Subsequent to this empanelment, it is proposed to conduct the audit of these CSPs. A detailed audit criteria has been approved comprising of the following documents for auditing the empaneled CSPs:
- Application form for Cloud Service Provider - This is the form that CSPs need to fill and submit to STQC to get themselves audited. Click here to access this document.
- Audit Criteria for CSPs - This document covers specific requirements for cloud service providers to comply with for the purpose of certification. Click here to access this document.
- Audit Report – Audit Report format is to provide information for audit decision (or otherwise) in a uniform presentation. This makes easy to correlate with the audit criteria. Click here to access this document.
- Vocabulary – This is the list of definitions of various terms/terminologies used in the various audit documents. Click here to access this document.
- Schedule of Charges – This document highlights the charges for application, audit and evaluation and statement of conformity fees. Click here to access this document.