- About MeitY
- Vision & Mission
- Organization Chart
- Functions of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Who's Who
- Official Language Activities
- Citizens' Charter
- Vigilance & Grievances
- Performance Management
- Integrated Finances
- Acts & Policies
- Controller of Accounts
- Immovable Property Return
- Web Information Manager
- Know Your Ministers
- Visitor Pass
CSC 2.0-A way Forward
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 12:44 — webmaster
It aims for establishing self sustaining network of 2.5 lakh CSC centres at Gram Panchayat (GP) level under Digital India- Pillar 3-Public Internet Access Programme – National Rural Internet Mission and deliver various citizen centric services.
Implementing Agency :CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd (CSC SPV), 6, C.G.O. Complex, New Delhi
CSC 2.0 model is envisaged as transaction based and service delivery based model, delivering a large bouquet of e-services through a single delivery platform, which would increase the sustainability of the CSCs across the Country.
Under this Project, it is proposed to strengthen the CSC network by ensuring standardization of service availability and ensuring capacity building of all stakeholders involved.
The scheme envisages providing manpower resources both to the SDA as well as to DeGS for enabling them to perform the desired role function, such as, assistance, coordination for execution of project till delivery of e-Governance services, monitoring and assessment. Help Desk Support will also be provided by CSC SPV.
Non-discriminatory access to e-Services to rural citizens by making the CSCs complete service delivery centres, utilizing the backend infrastructure already created in terms of other MMPs.
Expansion of self sustaining CSC Network till the Gram Panchayat level-2.5 Lakhs CSCs i.e. at least one CSC per Gram Panchayat.
Empowering District e-Governance Society (DeGS) under District Administration for implementation.
Creating and strengthening the institutional framework for the rollout and project management, thereby, supporting the State and District administrative machinery and handholding of the VLEs through local language Help Desk support.
Enablement and consolidation of online services under one technology platform, hence, making the service delivery at CSCs outlets accountable, transparent, efficient and traceable, with a technology-driven relationship between all stakeholders.
Increasing sustainability of VLEs by sharing maximum commission earned through delivery of e-services and encouraging women as VLEs.
For detailed Implementation Guidelines, kindly refer to the following link:
CSC 2.0: Letters, Notifications and Memorandums
- Correspondences with State Governments / UT Administrations
- DO letter-Secretary to State-UT Chief Secretaries-Integration 27.01.2017
- List of State-UT Anchors-CSC-SPV dt. 25.10.2016
- DO Letter to Chief Secretary of States-UTs dtd 09.06.2016-Common Branding of CSC & integration of services
- DO Letter to all Chief Secretaries regarding approval of CSC 2.0_25-08-15
- DO letter to all Chief Secretaries regarding Implementation Guidelines of CSC 2.0_09-12-15
- Letter From Secretary DeitY to CS,States & UTs regarding Branding of CSC and expediting CSC 2.0 dated 23-March-2016
- Letter to States & UTs for espediting CSC 2.0 rollout dated 22-Mar-2016
- Letter to States & UTs for espediting CSC 2.0 rollout dated 25-Jan-2016
- Letter to STATE-UT Secretary IT-Nodal Dept CSC-Integration-migration- 25-10-16
- Letter to SIO NIC for integration of portal with CSC Universal Portal 7 April 2016
- Letter from CEO CSC SPV to DG, NIC for integration with CSC portal(Digital Seva) 28.04.2016
- Letter from UP Govt. to SIO, NIC for integration of eDist & SSDG with CSC dt. 04.12.2015
- Letter to states on integration of CSC Connect with other Department- Service Portal 10 Dec 2015, 20 May 2015 and 28 Apr 2014
Correspondences for Integration & Migration:
- Memorandum dated 01.03.2016 regarding supporting manpower under CSC 2.0 at State level & District level
- Memorandum regarding Constitution of selection committee at DeGS for selection of VLEs under CSC 2.0
- Advertisement template for setting up of CSC at GP level where no CSC is functional.
- VLE Training under CSC 2.0
- Manpower Support under CSC 2.0
- Memorandum dated 17.11.2015 regarding supporting manpower under CSC 2.0 at District level
- Memorandum dated 17.11.2015 regarding supporting manpower under CSC 2.0 at State level
Direction of Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- MoPR Letter to States on CSC co-location in Panchayats dated 18.12.2015
- Annex A - Brief note on CSC 2.0
- Annex B - Guidelines of CSC 2.0 issued by DeitY on 3rd December 2015
- Annex C - State Coordinators of CSC scheme
- Annexure D- Brochure of CSC
For more details on services please login to: https://www.csc.gov.in
Correspondences for Integration: