Provides legal recognition to electronic documents and a framework to support e-filing and e-commerce transactions and also provides a legal framework to mitigate, check cyber crimes.
- Information Technology Act 2000(IT Act 2000) and its Amendment0 bytes
- Notifications and Rules
- Important Court Orders
- Case Status (CAT)
- Office Memorandum dated. 31.07.2017 - Constitution of a Committee of Experts to deliberate on a Data Protection framework for India926.13 KB
Order issued by MeitY to ISP’s to adopt and implement IWF resources to prevent the distribution and transmission of online Child Sexual Abuse Materials (CSAM) into India
Measures to block the access of Online Child Sexual Abuse Materials(CSAM)
An inter-ministerial committee was constituted by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology(MeitY) to discuss the issues related to online child sexual abuse materials (CSAM) and its blocking in India. Based on the recommendation of the committee and the approval of Hon’ble Minister of Electronics and Information Technology, MeitY has issued an order dated. 18.04.2017 to Internet Service Providers(ISPs) to adopt and implement Internet Watch Foundation(IWF) resources on or before 31.07.2017 to prevent the distribution and transmission of Online CSAM into India.
Click here to download the copy of said order issued by MeitY.1.57 MB
Notification - Pilot scheme for Notifying Examiner of Electronic Evidence Under section 79A of the Information Technology Act 2000
- Notification No. GSR 520(E) dated 2.05.16 Powers and Functions of Chairperson, CyAT.130.36 KB
- Notification No.G.S.R 446(E) dated 27.4.16 regarding Electronic Signature or Electronic Authentication Technique and Procedure Rules, 2016.129.88 KB
- Notification No. S.O.1581(E) dated 26.4.16 regarding Authorisation of CERT-In to monitor and collect traffic data or information in any computer resources u/s 69B112.91 KB
- Notification No.993(E) dated 11.12.2015 regarding declaration of UIDAI-CIDR critical information under section 70A of IT Act.58.71 KB
- Placing of Notification issued 4/569B of IT Act at DeitY Website208.09 KB