- About MeitY
- Vision & Mission
- Organization Chart
- Functions of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Who's Who
- Official Language Activities
- Citizens' Charter
- Vigilance & Grievances
- Performance Management
- Integrated Finances
- Acts & Policies
- Controller of Accounts
- Immovable Property Return
- Web Information Manager
- Know Your Ministers
- Visitor Pass
Sat, 01/16/2010 - 17:27 — admin
- Disciplinary Authority (DA)should frame a formal charge sheet of his own findings based on the Preliminary Report of Vigilance Enquiry/ investigation that charge sheet must the relevant facts duly by documentary/oral
- Do ensure contain all supported evidence.
- A should appoint an Inquiry Officer, a Presenting Officer (PO) and the same should be mentioned in the charge sheet itself.
- Based on the final findings of the 10 in the case, the Disciplinary Authority should judge the case and take his/her own decision to award punishment according to the CDA Rules of the Company.
- While imposing a penalty, the Disciplinary Authority should ensure that the penalty imposed has a pinching effect and that it commensurate with the gravity of the misconduct established against the Charged Officer.
- Before making his own final conclusions on the Inquiry Report, the Disciplinary Authority can seek confidential advice from CBI/CVC/Chief Vigilance Officer.
- The Disciplinary Authority should not invoke his inherent powers to drop the charges after the appointment of Inquiry Officer /Presenting Officer .
- In no case, the disciplinary authority should hand over copy of the preliminary Enquiry Report either to the Inquiry Officer or to the Charged Officer.
- While giving judgement, the Disciplinary Authority should not be biased.
- In no case the organization should suffer any financial loss due to wrong claim or misappropriation of company's fund. Proceedings for protecting Company's interests against any financial loss should be initiated.
- In case of a representation of the Charged Officer alleging bias against the Inquiry Officer a decision on the same should not be delayed beyond 15 days after the receipt of the representation, otherwise an adverse view will be taken against the concerned authority.
Content to be expired on: