Jump to navigation
Economic Planning Division
The Economic Planning Division encompasses the following core areas
- All matters relating to the Economic Planning.
- Plan Coordination pertaining to the Annual Plans and Five Year Plans.
- Economic Surveys and Analysis of performance of Electronics and IT Industry.
- Publication of Bi-monthly techno-economic journal “electronics Information and Planning” and the Annual Report of the Department.
- Economic Policy issues, Databank and MIS on Electronics and IT Industry.
- Implementation of Plan Scheme 'IT for Masses'.
Approved Scheme wise Details (Annual Plan – 2013–14)