Jump to navigation
Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC)Section
- Pressure vessels should be tested periodically.
- Use proper ladders and safety belts while working at height.
- Use specified oils and greases.
- Machines should be electrically isolated before attempting to carry out their maintenance.
- Operational procedure of the machines should be displayed near the respective machines.
- Do not handle chemicals without gloves and gumboots.
- Do not operate machines without belt guard, coupling/safety guards.
- Do not carry out welding/brazing near the flammable cylinder.
- Do not bypass the safeties of machines.
- Do not leave the oil and grease lying on the floor.
- Do not attempt to carry out any maintenance on the pressure vessel under pressurized condition.
- Safety parameters should be checked periodically in order to keep the machines healthy.
- Proper ventilation should be maintained to exhaust out smokes, if any.
- Earmuffs should be used while working near machines having high noise.
- Use screens/goggles while carrying out welding/brazing work.
- Do not delay the scheduled maintenance work except under unavoidable circumstances.
- Do not wear loose clothes while handling machines.
- Do not scatter the scrap material in the plant areas.
- Do not stack the gas cylinders lying down on the ground one over another.