- About MeitY
- Vision & Mission
- Organization Chart
- Functions of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Who's Who
- Official Language Activities
- Citizens' Charter
- Vigilance & Grievances
- Performance Management
- Integrated Finances
- Acts & Policies
- Controller of Accounts
- Immovable Property Return
- Web Information Manager
- Know Your Ministers
- Visitor Pass
Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC)Section
Sat, 01/16/2010 - 17:21 — admin
- Pressure vessels should be tested periodically.
- Use proper ladders and safety belts while working at height.
- Use specified oils and greases.
- Machines should be electrically isolated before attempting to carry out their maintenance.
- Operational procedure of the machines should be displayed near the respective machines.
- Do not handle chemicals without gloves and gumboots.
- Do not operate machines without belt guard, coupling/safety guards.
- Do not carry out welding/brazing near the flammable cylinder.
- Do not bypass the safeties of machines.
- Do not leave the oil and grease lying on the floor.
- Do not attempt to carry out any maintenance on the pressure vessel under pressurized condition.
- Safety parameters should be checked periodically in order to keep the machines healthy.
- Proper ventilation should be maintained to exhaust out smokes, if any.
- Earmuffs should be used while working near machines having high noise.
- Use screens/goggles while carrying out welding/brazing work.
- Do not delay the scheduled maintenance work except under unavoidable circumstances.
- Do not wear loose clothes while handling machines.
- Do not scatter the scrap material in the plant areas.
- Do not stack the gas cylinders lying down on the ground one over another.
Content to be expired on: