- About MeitY
- Vision & Mission
- Organization Chart
- Functions of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Who's Who
- Official Language Activities
- Citizens' Charter
- Vigilance & Grievances
- Performance Management
- Integrated Finances
- Acts & Policies
- Controller of Accounts
- Immovable Property Return
- Web Information Manager
- Know Your Ministers
- Visitor Pass
IPR Facilitation for DeitY R&D/Innovation Outcomes
Fri, 02/26/2016 - 15:39 — webmaster
To translate the Department’s various efforts for creating state-of-the-art R&D paradigm in the country DeitY has been supporting its, R&D societies and grantee institutions in filing IPRs which includes patents, copyrights, designs and trademarks.
- DeitY provides facilitation support to file patents of DeitY R&D societies/ Autonomous bodies and for its inbound IPRs.
- DeitY provides facilitation support to file patents of grantee institutions who have executed R&D projects using DeitY Grants.
- The assignee ownership of IPR is as per the terms and conditions governing the grant in aid for the particular funded R&D project.
For the above activities, the following documents as applicable may be downloaded, filled and forwarded through the concerned programme divisions of DeitY: