- About MeitY
- Vision & Mission
- Organization Chart
- Functions of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Who's Who
- Official Language Activities
- Citizens' Charter
- Vigilance & Grievances
- Performance Management
- Integrated Finances
- Acts & Policies
- Controller of Accounts
- Immovable Property Return
- Web Information Manager
- Know Your Ministers
- Visitor Pass
Thu, 04/15/2010 - 15:46 — admin
Perception engineering as an emerging field which focuses on
- Technology developments motivated by the models of perception and cognition of living biological systems including human-beings.
- Technology development for analysis and understanding of the human perception and cognition processes.
This field is inter-disciplinary in nature requiring collaboration between engineering scientists, psychologists, neuro-biologists and medical professionals. Cross fertilization of ideas from different fields have the potential to lead to fundamental breakthroughs and innovations.
- Research in the development of algorithms and architectures based upon the models of human perception in applicable areas leading to specific deliverables in:-
- Perception driven Multimedia Conferencing System
- Perceptual Robotics
- Artificial Sensing
- Research for development of tools, techniques and models of human perception and cognition.
- Development of technically competent manpower in the area of Perception Engineering through conventional and continuing education programmes