Jump to navigation
- National Mission of Power Electronics Technology (NaMPET), at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Thiruvananthapuram.
- Automation Systems Technology Centre (ASTeC), at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- A Collaborative Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) for Indian Cities, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Application of Electronics for Agriculture and Environment (eAgriEn), at CDAC, Kolkata.
- Design and Development of Climate Control System for Greenhouses used in Agri-Research, at CDAC, Mohali.
- Development of an Embedded System for On-board Assessment of the Level of Alertness in Human Driver, at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur.
- Autonomic Real Time Multiprotocol Gateway for power utilities, at CDAC, Bangalore.
- Design, Development and Engineering of a 28 DOF Autonomous Humanoid Robot, at Birla Institute of Technology (BITS), Pilani.
- Feasibility Study Report on Development of Various Microwaves based Gadgets for Heavy Industries, at CDAC, Kolkata.
- Development and Deployment of an Electronic Personal Safety System (ePSS) at Police Control Room, Jaipur, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Design & Development of Electronic Personal Security Device (ePSD), at IIT, Delhi.
- National Mission on Power Electronics Technology - Phase-II (NaMPET-II), at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Advanced Automation & Process Optimisation System for Malabar Cement Factory, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Automation of the Sugar Plant using Indigenous Technology, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Development of Green Technology based Electronic Milk Analyser, at Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI), Pilani.
- Design & Development of Universal Analog Input Module and HART Compatible I/O Module, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Design and Development of a Compact Cost effective Brix Meter for Sugar Industry – Proof of Concept, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Design & Development of continuous Flow Hydroponic System, at CDAC, Mohali.
- Modelling, Signal Processing & Coding for 2D Magnetic Recording, at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Enhanced, user-friendly ATIS – Auto-diagnosis, User Agency Training and Handover, at IIT, Madras.