- Design and Development of an Object Tracking System for Environment Sensitive Items in Transit at CDAC, Noida
The objective of the project is to design and develop a system for monitoring and logging of environment parameters (temperature, humidity and vibration) which are very important in various situations to ensure product/object quality and performance. In the present project, a very low power consumable device has been proposed that incorporates sensor (temperature), memory, battery and wireless communication features to monitor and log temperature in desired intervals as set by user to ensure the quality of the product at the time of usage after storage or transportation cycle.
- Development of Walking Apparatus(Concept validation, feasibility, prototyping and testing)at Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
The objective of the project is to develop prototype of a multi-Legged motor-driven walking apparatus which is compact enough for indoor use while also having all-terrain ability to traverse soft surfaces such as sand or grass.
- Design & Development of a robust Watermarking of Still Images and Videos at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
The objective of the project is to design& develop a system for protecting and managing ownership identification of still images and video with digital watermarking techniques.
- Developing Plagiarism Detection Engine for Detecting Source Code Plagiarism at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
The objective is to extend DVIAT (Plagiarism detection engine developed at Amrita University) to detect source-code plagiarism. The project has been recently initiated and the project team is in process of setting up infrastructure and manpower.
- IP Awareness Programme in E&IT Sector
The project constitutes 3 parts namely (i) Organizing IPR Awareness Workshops /Seminars for E&IT students, faculties, working professionals, researchers, IPR experts and judiciary, (ii) Creation of Multimedia based courseware for E&IT students to be implemented by IIT Kharagpur and (iii) Customization of WIPO’s IP Panorama for Indian E&IT SMEs.
- I. Organizing IPR Awareness Workshops /Seminars for E&IT students, faculties, working professionals, researchers, IPR experts and judiciary:
Under the project, 60 national/regional workshops were proposed to be conducted for various stakeholders with 50 IPR workshops for academia and 10 National level workshops for SMEs and researchers. As of now a total of 40 such workshops across India have been supported with a fairly encouraging response.
- II. Creation of Multimedia based courseware for E&IT students to be implemented by IIT Kharagpur:
A “Multimedia portal based courseware” is being developed for the E&IT students by the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) of IIT Kharagpur. The Multimedia based courseware to be delivered online is towards providing a basic understanding of IPR. Video lectures, quiz sections, tests at the end of modules are some of the highlights of the courseware. The project is in advanced stage of completion.
- III. “Customization of WIPO’s IP Panorama for Indian E&IT SMEs” being implemented by CDAC Pune
`Indian IP Panorama’ a user-friendly e-learning multimedia product covering various facets of intellectual property rights is now completed. Indian IP PANORAMA is a single window interface to increase IP awareness especially among the small & medium enterprise (SME) sector, academia and researchers to identify and use Intellectual Property for competitive advantage. Apart from the 11 modules the multimedia product also encompasses, quizzes, case studies, learning sections etc for a broader study.
- Establishment of Centre of Excellence in Intellectual Property Rights by CDAC, Pune
The project has the broad objectives of evolving guidelines for the standardization of the patent applications database, enhancement of PAMs portal ie.http://ict-ipr.in/, development of advanced search options and continuation of existing services including maintenance of Patent search centres at DeitYNew Delhi and CDAC Pune.