MeitY has completed the provisional empanelment of the Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) in September 2016. Subsequent to this empanelment, it is proposed to conduct the audit of these CSPs. A detailed audit criteria has been approved comprising of the following documents for auditing the empaneled CSPs:
- Application form for Cloud Service Provider - This is the form that CSPs need to fill and submit to STQC to get themselves audited. Click here336.86 KB to access this document.
- Audit Criteria for CSPs - This document covers specific requirements for cloud service providers to comply with for the purpose of conformity. Click here619.52 KB to access this document.
- Audit Report – Audit Report format is to provide information for audit decision (or otherwise) in a uniform presentation. This makes easy to correlate with the audit criteria. Click here564.55 KB to access this document.
- Vocabulary – This is the list of definitions of various terms/terminologies used in the various audit documents. Click here609.3 KB to access this document.
- Schedule of Charges – This document highlights the charges for application, audit and evaluation and statement of conformity fees. Click here335.16 KB to access this document.