The degree of project implementation varies across the States / UTs. With a view to assess the comparative progress, the States / UTs have been ranked based on the achievement of the key project milestones, i.e. physical progress of the project. This comparative ranking may be used as a tool to encourage States / UTs to achieve the project milestones. The methodology of ranking is described in the “Methodology” section below.
State-wise comparative ranking is provided below.
Details of Ranking of the States / UTs
- eDistrict Ranking of the States / UTs – August 2015401.36 KB
- eDistrict Ranking of the States / UTs – May 2015400.99 KB
- eDistrict Ranking of the States / UTs – February 2015401.33 KB
- eDistrict Ranking of the States / UTs – November 2014401.46 KB
Methodology used to rank the States / UTs
The methodology involves evaluation of implementation progress achieved by the State/UT:
- Number of non-pilot districts in the State/UT where e-District services are launched.
- Completion of SI Selection for implementing the e-District MMP
- Number of DeGS formed in the State / UT
- Total number of District Project Manager deployed in the State
- Number of services launched by the State/UT from the service portfolio that has been approved by the State Apex Committee
For generating the score for each State / UT, equal weightages have been assigned to each measurable activity mentioned above. The marks for each activity varies between 0 and 1. The scores of each activity are added to arrive at the overall marks for the State/UT. The States / UTs are then sorted / ranked on the basis of overall marks. Table below provides more details on this.
|Sl. No.||Physical activities||Min Marks||Max Marks||Description|
|1||Launch in Districts||0||1||Number of Non-pilot districts where services are launched / Total Number of Non-pilot Districts in the State / UT|
|2||SI Selection||0||1||Mark 1 if SI is selected Mark 0.5 if SI is partially selected in case of unbundled approach Mark 0 if SI is not selected|
|3||DeGS Formation||0||1||Number of DeGS formed in non-pilot districts / Total number of non–pilot Districts in the State / UT|
|4||DPM Hiring||0||1||Number of DPMs deployed in non-pilot districts / Total Number of non-pilot Districts in State / UT|
|5||Services Launched||0||1||Number of e-District services launched in State / Total Number of Services approved by State Apex Committee|