1. National Mission of Power Electronics Technology (NaMPET), at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Thiruvananthapuram.
2. Automation Systems Technology Centre (ASTeC), at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
3. A Collaborative Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) for Indian Cities, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
4. Application of Electronics for Agriculture and Environment (eAgriEn), at CDAC, Kolkata.
5. Design and Development of Climate Control System for Greenhouses used in Agri-Research, at CDAC, Mohali.
6. Development and Deployment of an Electronic Personal Safety System (ePSS) at Police Control Room, Jaipur, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
7. Design & Development of Electronic Personal Security Device (ePSD), at IIT, Delhi.
8. Development of Green Technology based Electronic Milk Analyser, at Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI), Pilani.
9. Design & Development of Universal Analog Input Module and HART Compatible I/O Module, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
10. Design and Development of a Compact Cost effective Brix Meter for Sugar Industry – Proof of Concept, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
11. Design & Development of continuous Flow Hydroponic System, at CDAC, Mohali.
12. Modelling, Signal Processing & Coding for 2D Magnetic Recording, at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
13. Open Source CAD (Computer Aided Designing) Tool for the Weaving of Banarasi Sarees. By Media Lab Asia
14. Development of Improved Unipolar Modulation based Inverter for Transformerless Grid-Connected Photovoltaic System by Mizoram University
1. National Mission on Power Electronics Technology - Phase-II (NaMPET-II), at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
2. Advanced Automation & Process Optimisation System for Malabar Cement Factory, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
3. Enhanced, user-friendly ATIS – Auto-diagnosis, User Agency Training and Handover, at IIT, Madras.
4. Smart warehouse with Application of Frontier EM & Electronics based Technology by SAMEER Mumbai
5. Development and Field Testing of Panic Switch Based Safety Device for Cars for aiding women’s safety by IIT Delhi
6. Development of Intelligent Transport System (ITS) Solution for Pedestrian Safety Enhancement and Emergency Service Vehicle (ESV) Priority at Signalized Traffic Junctions by CDAC (T)
7. Automation of the Sugar Plant using Indigenous Technology, at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.